Vacancy: Software Engineers
Organization: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Information Technology
Division: Information Technology (Division)
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
City: Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application: 31-Dec-2016
You will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
You should also have good planning, organizing and communication skills.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, your primary responsibility would be to develop new software applications, enhance existing applications and application support/maintenance. You will be involved in various phases of project life cycle including requirements analysis, development, testing, quality assurance and support. You must assist team in any production issues reported for problem analysis and resolve in timely manner.
To be successful in the role you must hold a degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Sciences. You must have at least 1+ years’ of experience in development projects and/or handling support of large systems.
You must have hands on experience in one or more technologies mentioned below,
- ASP.NET 4.0 (or above) with a good exposure to WCF (creating and designing WCF services), HTML5, JQuery, Angular JS, CSS3
- Database (Oracle/SQL Server), thorough knowledge on PL\SQL, T-SQL
- Oracle ERP – forms, reports and xml reports
- Mobile app development in iOS or android or cross platform technologies using HTML5
- MS BI(Business Intelligence) & analytics tools,
- Automated testing using selinum, performance testing using IBM-RPT and Jmeter [QatarAirways]